Friday, September 19, 2014

PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS - 1

Nehemiah 9:6-15, Matthew 6:9-15


Reflections of the Heart:
When we ask God to forgive us, what do we really expect?  He said He would cast our sins into the sea of forgetfulness and never remember them.  Do we believe this?  Today, trust the Lord to purge you with His hyssop and wash You whiter than snow.  He said He would forgive us.  As you admit any wrongdoing, confess them with the confidence of knowing that God loves you and He wants what is best for you.

Scriptural Prayer:
Father( COULD BE ANY GOD YOU BELIEVE), we honor You and we bless You.  With all our souls and all that is within us, we pray,it is you who crowns us with love and tender mercies and You fill our lives with good things.  We give thanks to You and proclaim Your greatness.  
 Thank You, Father, for loving us, forgiving us and saving us.  Thank You for being patient with us. Your compassion towards us is unfailing and Your mercies are new every morning.  Lord, Your faithfulness is great towards us.
Father, Your Word tells us that if we forgive those who have sinned against us, then You, our Heavenly Father, will forgive us.  But, if we refuse to forgive others, You will not forgive us of our sins.  Today we choose to forgive. Father, we declare that we will be patient with people and forgive those who have offended us.   I forgive                for                           , and I release them and let it go.  Father, forgive me for my sins.  You said that if I confess my sins to You, You are faithful and just to forgive me and cleanse me from all wickedness.  Therefore, Father, please forgive me for _________________.

Lord, help all of us to forgive people who have hurt us.  Heal our emotions that have been wounded and teach us how to love unconditionally.  Continue to extend Your love and mercy toward us.  Please remind us daily to use Your power living on the inside of us which helps us in all things.  Lord, help us to forget the past so that we can move forward to the future as we press toward the mark of our higher calling in You.
Father, please forgive us for not being forgiving. Forgive us for thinking evil thoughts, and seeking revenge against people who have offended us.  Forgive us for hatred and for not walking in love.  Forgive us for gossiping, lying and for rehearsing in our minds what was said or done to us.  Lord, remind us of those persons we need to forgive, and help us to forgive.
Lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from the evil one.

God, You are a mighty fortress. You are subject to none, yet, all are subject to You.  You are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.  You are the God who is, and was, and who is to come.  To You, the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Yours is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever.  In your’ Name, Amen.
Peace Love and Light !!!

34 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sai Maa, Benevolently forgive me maa. I promise by touching your lotus feet that I will never commit those blunders what I did before. Kindly forgive me maa for the sin. I will keep my whatever I have promised to you during this period. maa bless me. Forgive me. Preying you to Heal all my diseases. Only you can forgive and bless me. Day after tomorrow I will leave for Shiridi to pray you. I want to live by taking your name till my end maa. Maa no mother angry upon her children maa. I am also your son. You gave birth to me. Kindly maa listen my prayer. Please dont leave me in half of the way.

    Thanking you from my inner corner of my heart.
    Yours Son
    Saidatta

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sai baba,
    Please forgive my sins and all the actions that i have done in the temple..
    It was my life..
    Really i have lost everything...pls help me god
    Your's sincerly
    your hopless brokenhearted son

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear said baba, please forgive me for the sins that I committed... I am sorry from the heart.. I was blindfolded by the sins...I promise not to repeat... I will try hard to forgive Everyone.. Please god forgive me.. Please save me please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sai appa....Forgive me for the sin I committed...I trust in u ...dnt punish mi please I beg u ...I will b your devout until my last breathe...Please and ma prayers ..Wipe my karma and give peace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sai baba:please regret me for my mistakes I am doing daily. But it is decreasing day by day sai baba. I'm sorry for the mistake I have done. I'm promising you that I will never do this mistake hereafter in my life. So please Sai baba bless me with a doctor seat in government college. Don't refuse me Sai baba please ... Bless me Sai baba bless me Sai baba. .. .Please. .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sai Baba forgive me my mistake and bring me into peace immediately so that I can help others . I am sorry and promise to not do it again. Bless me God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sai baba...raham nazar Karo o morey Sai....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Help me Sai to become as I promised. Deliver me from my pains.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgive me sai baba i forgot u when i was in joy u gave me all things which i wished for ,plz babaji forgive me for my mistakes i had done nd thought bad of others ,Om shri sai nathay namah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgive me Sai for not keeping my promise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sai forgive me bless me save me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Forgive my sins daily Saibaba.....I try to improve, I have not become perfect yet. Bless me Baba.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Sainath, i have left everything on you now. If you want, i will come out of my troubles and if you want, i will continue to be in troubles. I leave it upon you to decide what is right for me. Just let me pray to you till my last breath lord.
    Om Sai Ram

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please Sai ram🌸 forgive me last time, I will never commit any sin anymore. Just help me out this time. I will always help others and will always believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sai Baba please please please forgive me I will never leave from now

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sai baba please help me. I'm suffering from my sickness for the past 2 years I have been done a mistake and I'm asking for compassion please help me out from this pain and suffering. I will become a good person and a human which you have to show me the way. Please baba help me I only have you and my mom no one is with me.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  26. Baba my name is bhagyashree sahoo. I am begging you forgiveness for my all fault that you know very well. Please forgive.i promise I will not do any single mistake of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jai Saii Ram, Jai Dwarika Mai, I ask for forgiveness for all my wrongdoing and all hurt I had caused to ppl. Please forgive me and help me in getting this work completed. I will surely come to shirdi in my next trip. Please GOD help me and bless me. Tumhare bina na games koi

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please saiappa forgive me for doing plenty of wrongdoing and all hurt caused by me to many people..please forgive me and help me in getting this rennovation work done completely..Thank you Sairam..

    ReplyDelete
  29. Baba as your child I should have not exhibited pride or looked down upon something or someone. I was so foolish and ignorant. I accept my mistake and I beg your forgiveness. I promise not to make this mistake again. Please forgive me Baba

    ReplyDelete