Saturday, July 26, 2014

When Sai Ma gave me vision as Sreepada Sree Vallabha






How kind and compassionate is our Sai Ma... !!! I simply wonder how can this ' Empror of Universe ' understand every little feeling of his devotees and reach out to them even in the innermost corner of the planet. He keeps his word and can do anything for that, he stated in Sai Satcharitra. He said ' Hold on to your Guru ' and gave visions to his devotees in the form of diety they worshipped. The more i experience the sportive plays of this wonderous saint, the more wonder struck i am. Sai Ma you are my world... without you nothing exists.. not even me.. you are the life force !

I came across Sreepada Sree Vallabha charitra in english sometime back. It would be pertinent to mention here that Sreepada Sree Vallabha is the first incarnation of Lord Dattatreya, whose 5th incarnation is Shree Sai. Sai ma inspired me to read life stories of other incarnations like Swami Samarth of Akkalkot, Swami Narsimha Saraswati and also Sree Guru Charitra, which is a detailed account of birth of lord Datta and his first two incarnations Sreepada Sree Vallabha and Swami Narsimha Saraswati. 

Last year my nephew gave me Sreepada Sree Vallabha charitra in Telugu. I started reading it only 2 months back but due to my limited knowledge of Telugu, i searched for it on internet and finally started reading it in english. I simply fell in love with that book, i must make an honest confession. It;s so rich in content besides lovely narration of nectar filled innocent leelas of the child Sreepada Sree Vallabha. My devotion grew and i began reading it continously. Many times, when i meditated upon Sai ma, i used to feel guilty about my 'new found love'.. i used to speak to his image ' Ma are you angry that i am ignoring you ? you are in my every breathe.. i love you '

On 19th july,2014, my sister in law, who has been tormenting us with her insulting behaviour since last 10 years called my dad, ( who lives with me because of her humiliating behaviour ) and threatened to implicate us in false dowry case. It seemed she had some fight with him over money and to get that she was using us to pressurize him. My dad was upset. My brother informed us that business  payments worth 2 crore were pending for him and due to that she was fighting with him. On 22nd july,2014 she called me and threatened me again similiarly and threatened to implicate me in false case if  we didnt ask my brother to give her 60,000 within 2 days . I was upset. She never enquired our well being or visited us in happy moments or otherwise but threatened us on phone only when she fought with my brother. 

I started reading chapter 15 of Sreepada Sree Vallabha charitra  which provides safety cover to those involved in useless quarrels , i asked my dad to read chapter 14 which saves devotees from conspiracies continously 40 times for divine protection. We did it contimously for 2 days, dad completed 20 times and i could do only about 7 times . On the second night Sreepada Sree Vallabha gave me such a wonderful vision ... it goes like this....

I was walking on a road . A saint was coming towards me. He was holding a palki with a rope. I tried to look inside the palki, it had images of many gods, but only picture of a young saint in orange robes ( similiar to the picture of Sreepada Sree Vallabha on the cover page of the book ) caught my attention for a fraction of second. The saint looked just like the above posted picture of Sai Baba. ( The old real picture of Sai when he was alive ). He was walking towards me, i folded my hands hoping he would accept dakshina from me. Fortunately, he did.
I asked   - where are you coming from ?
He said -   oopar se aaya .
I asked  - oopar matlab ? Himalaya se ?
He repeated - oopar se aaya.

I didnt argue further and stared checking my purse for rupees notes and found a ten rupee note, he refused to take it and adamantly demanded 300 rs. I got angry and said ' you appear fake because you are demanding money no true saint does that '. I walked away and as soon as i entered my home, i saw a young guy with same features of that saint laughing mockingly at me. immediately, i realised my mistake. I ran after him and he stepped out of my house. I held his hand tightly praying ' dad i realised my mistake , pl dont go, i will give you 300 rs, please dont leave me. I was kissing his cheeks and pleading not to go. He kept laughing silently looking the other way.... and i woke up.

I realised it was Sreepada Sree Vallabha in the form of Sai ma, whom i love as my life..... so compassionate he is... who will say they are not one ??? he also set my doubts to rest regarding my predicament about ignoring Sai ma and Sai Satcharitra which i read almost daily. 
Upon musing seriously , i realised in Sreepada Sree Vallabha charitra , it is mentioned after parayan devotee should feed 11 people or send  rs 330 to Sreepada Sree Vallabha sansthan at Pithapuram in Andhra Pradesh. Dad completed 40 times parayan today, so he came and demanded the dakshina... rs 300..

Such are the sportive plays of lord datta who incarnated as Sreepada Sree Vallabha , Swami Narsimha Saraswati, Swami Samarth of Akkalkot and finally our Sai Baba... the sole empror of universe ! How compassionate is Sreepada Sree Vallabha .. he is true to his word, in his Sreepada Sree Vallabha charitra it is categorically mentioned ' if any devotee thinks of me continously for 3 days, i give him a vision of mine and bless him '. Thus he answered all my questions and blessed me with his divine vision. 
My family problem seems subsided we have not heard anything from my sister in law since then. I am confident lord Sreepada Sree Vallabha has given us divine protection...  

Sree Paada Dataa  SreeVallabha Digambra !
Sree Paada Dataa  SreeVallabha Digambra !
Sree Paada Dataa  SreeVallabha Digambra !

Om Sai Ram !

1 comment:

  1. You are REALLY LUCKY AND FORTUNATE to have such grace of GURU. Hope who all read this would get inspired and start reading the CHARITHRA, thereby obtaining his blessings. MAY THE BLESSINGS OF GURU BE WITH YOU FOREVER !!!!

    ReplyDelete