Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sreepada Sreevallabha Charitaamrutam - 45

Chapter 45  
 Instructing Sri Hanuman to incarnate on earth  
Stay of Sri Sreepada in Kashi 
 

After we finished lunch in the house of Sri Bhaskar Pandit he began to narrate in the following manner. “Dear boys! The sportive pastimes of Sri Sreepada defy logic. He blessed many great people in Kashi. He granted them the required yogic powers and siddhis.He told the groups of sages, “I will take another incarnation under the name of Narasimha Saraswati. There is a strong reason for My coming straight to Kashi after disappearing in Pithikapuram. This is a great holy kshetra. It is a seat of many siddhas. I come daily in yoga maarga to take bath in Ganges. I will receive initiation into the order of sanyaasa in My Narasimha Saraswati incarnation here only. I am ordering one Shyama Charan to be born here to teach kriya yoga to the householders in the ensuing century. Hanuma is Brahma of the future yuga. I am deputing Hanuma to Shyama Charan and impart kriya yoga deeksha by him to Shyama Charan. This is true.” 
 
Giving darshan to Hanuma as Sita, Rama, Lakshmana, Bharata and Satrughna
Then He reached Badarika Vana in yogic path with groups of hermits following Him. He initiated many into kriya yoga deeksha in the Nara-naarayana cave there. From there He went to Urvasi Kunda at a distance of 12 krosus(1 krosu means 2 miles). He took bath in Rushiganga also. He blessed a great yogi named Sarveswaraananda undertaking penance from five thousand years. He went to Nepal from there. There He granted darshan to Hanuma who was in deep meditation of Rama-naama on a mountain, as Sita Rama Lakshmana Bharata Satrughna.He said to Hanuma, “My dear Hanumaa! It cannot be counted as to how many crores of times you chanted the agni beeja(seed word of fire)‘Ram’. You are reciting ‘Ram beeja’ even during short spells of time. Chitragupta is finding it difficult to keep your account. He is non pulsed. Even during the grand infinite

maha soonya kaalaYou are chanting crores and crores of Rama-naama. Therefore, you transcended time. You became kaalaatmaka. Chitragupta is at a loss to reckon your age as so many lakhs of years. You have to incarnate once in this kali yuga. As you are capable of pacifying the tendencies of senses may you become famous with the name of Sai.

The efficacy of ‘Ram’ Seed 
 
Then Hanuma said like this, “My Lord! ‘Ram’ seed is no doubt fiery seed! It is also a fact that I won the favour of Fire God! It is also a fact that I became perfect by union with fire! From the view of body I am your servant. From the view of life force I am your part. From the view point of aatma.I am you. Kindly tell in which form I should incarnate.” Sri Sreepada smiled and said,Even though you were born out of the divine origin of Shiva, you became a devotee of Rama. In Arabic language ‘Aal’ means Shakti‘Aaha’ means Shaaktha i.e., one who holds Shakti. Therefore, ‘Allah’ means the combined form of Shiva and Shakti. All along the time you worshipped Me in the form of Janaki Vallabha. Hence forth you adore Me as Shiva-Shakti by uttering the name of ‘Allah’ which is acceptable to ‘Mlechhas’ (people of foreign origin).”Then Sai said like this, “Lord! I know that Sage Bharadwaja conducted  ‘Savitrakaathaka Chayanam’ in Pithikapura during treta yuga. I also know that you are born in the lineage of Bharadwaja Sage in compliance with the boon granted on that day. I do not want to be separated from you under any circumstances. Your lineage should be My lineage also. Am I not your child!” 
 
The dialogue between Sri Sreepada and Sri Hanuman
Then Sri Sreepada said, “My dear Hanumaa! May the body which you assume be born in the Bharadwaja lineage!” Hanuma again said, “‘Allah Malik’ which means Allah is the master!” Sri Sreepada embraced Hanuma and said, Hanumaa! Abandon your bodily idea. You are My part and particle.” Again Hanuma expressed, “Lord I agree that I am a part and portion of you. Nevertheless,amsaavataaras merge with their original nature after completing their mission on earth. Then those amsaavataaras lose all their value and importance. Therefore, the amsaavataaras which I am going to take must be constantly connected with the moola tattwa and should possess all the wealth of strength and power of your ancient moola tattwa.” 
Then Sri Sreepada declared, “My dear Hanumaa! You are very intelligent. May all the strength and supremacy of Mine flourish in you also. I will remain incognito in the body of Narasimha Saraswati in the Kadali Vana for 300 years in yoga Samadhi. Then I will become famous as Swami Samardha in Pragnapura. When the time comes for leaving My mortal body, I will incarnate into you who are in the form of Sai. I will announce unequivocally that My incarnation is within you.You will become famous as My Sarva Samardha Sadguru incarnation.”
Then Hanuma submitted, “Lord! I am your servant from the stand point of physical body. So I will move chanting the words “Allah Malik”. From the view as a jeevaatma I conduct myself in the form of a Guru with a spark of your divinity but, is not ‘Sree Charana’ Lord Datta Him-self! Is it proper that there should be difference between You and me? Nonduality will be accomplished only if I change as You, and You change as me. So kindly grant me absorption into the essential nature of Lord Datta.”
Sreepada Sreevallabha commanded kaala purusha to attend before Him.Then that great prosperous Lord ordered, “Kaala purushaa! This Hanuma surpassed you and became a kaalatheetha(one who transcended time). I wish to grant Him a state of union with Me. I am conferring Him the title ‘Naadha’ also. From henceforth let Him be called ‘Sai Naadha!’ I am deciding this day as Datta Jayanti. The consciousness in Hanuma may be suitably changed and transformed as Datta swaroopa. All the groups of saints were looking towards the Lord with astonishment. In the meantime all the living cells in the body of Hanuma exploded. Mother Anasuya emerged from them. She looked at Sri Sreepada and exclaimed, “My dear Krishna Kannayyaa! What a tricky child you are Oh Datta! When I gave birth to you, naturally there would be labour pains! I thought that in that kind of labour pain there would be a sort of sweetness. You were born without any pain to me. Perhaps you wanted to give me the experience of sweetness in labour pain to a mother! There is terrible pain in my stomach. You are before me and yet do you want to be born from my womb? What is this? What a vaishnava maaya is this? Then Sri Sreepada said, “Mother! Sons should fulfill the lawful wishes of their parents. Hanuma is in your womb. I am granting Him a state of identity with Me. In a way I am taking birth from your womb through My own maaya.” The labour pains increased after some time. Mother Anasuya gave birth to a charming Datta Moorthi with three heads. After sometime that Moorthi disappeared and a small child was in her lap. Anasuya Devi fed that new born baby with her breast milk. After sometime this scene faded out. The form of Hanuma became visible. Only Janaki and Rama were before Hanuma. Then Hanuma said, “My Lord! I will try to coordinate the good things in ‘mlechha’ religion and the good things in our ancient dharma. There should be a mlechha guru also!” For that the Lord said, “A great wiseman named Mahaboob Subhani is in Me. I will have him incarnated as Varish Alishah. He will be your guru and teach secrets of yoga. Shyama Charan will teach kriya yoga. If you want any other boons you can ask.” 
 
The advent of Maanikya Prabhu
Then Hanuma said, “Lord! I heard that You, Padmavati and Venkateswara are indivisible. Therefore, grant me a Vaishnavaite swami who knew your worship.” Sri Sreepada said, “Retain your mind merged in My consciousness remembering Me always. A
great Vaishnavaite named Gopalarao is granted to you as a preceptor. He would be a devotee of Venkateswara and called Venkusa. After the fall of his body keep his ash in an earthen pot and keep it buried under the earth. When you open the pot after receiving My suggestion you will find the icon of Venkateswara. Even when you offer worship to that image I will be pleased and bestow boons.” Then Hanuma said to Mother Janaki,“Mother! You gave me a diamond necklace with love on this child. I broke it open to see whether the name of Rama was there anywhere in those diamonds. When I did not find the name of Rama I threw away that necklace. I pray you to pardon me for that horrible offence.” Then Sri Sreepada observed like this, “No action takes place without cause in the divine presence. I preserved that ‘Maanikya Haara’. That necklace is also a form of Datta! Why doubt? I instilled life force to the ‘Maanikya Haara’ by means of the Atma Jyoti in Me. Let this ‘Maanikya Haara’ flourish in the form of a Guru. Let that ‘guru swaroopa’ be called ‘Maanikya Prabhu’!”
Dear children! Sri Sreevallabha is the Narayana form in Badari! He said that the Sage named Nara will again incarnate on earth. Sri Sree Charana only knows with what name and form the incarnation takes place.
Sri Sreepada stays in Sambalagiri Village in Dronagiri Mountain
Once in Pithikapuram Venkavadhani, maternal uncle of Sri Sreepada was instructing children in vedas. A coconut tree was close by. A monkey came to that holy place where veda was taught and was attentively listening the
vedic sound. Without spoiling the coconuts on the trees or any other objects, that monkey was carefully listening to the sound of veda. Sri Sreepada questioned His uncle, “Uncle! Are there incarnations for coconut tree just as incarnations are there for God? For that the maternal uncle said, “Kannayyaa!What sort of question is this! There must be some sense in questioning!” Sri Sreepada remarked,  “Uncle, that is not the point! From the tree an unripe fruit is grown. That fruit or nut is again becoming the tree. That tree is again becoming the unripe fruit. As the process goes on like this, tree going into the form of seed and the fruit developing into a tree happens.” The conversation stopped at that. Suddenly a big coconut fell from the coconut tree by the side. Sri Sreepada took that coconut into His hands. Looking towards that monkey He said, “I do not wish to send you with empty hands. I am giving this with My hands as prasaad to you. You should not ask for another coconut from My hands. You can take it if you agree.”That monkey moved its head as a token of assent. Sri Sreepada gave that coconut with His hands and stroked all over its body with love. It went away very happily. Who knows, who really was that monkey, why that coconut was given, and why that coconut fell without effort? These are imponderable questions. His playful diversions are very strange, and beyond imagination. The great Lord went to the Sanjeevini mountain which is called Dronagiri. He spent some days happily with the groups of sages. Who knows what He bestowed to the great yogis there. Then He went to Sambala village where Lord Kalki would incarnate. That place is in an area which cannot be visited even by mahayogis. Great persons performing penance in Himalayas for thousands of years reside there.Sreepada drank pure water in the crystal mountain in Sambala village. The age of those who drink that water stands still. Therefore, from that time He remained as a boy of 16 years without any changes in the body.
The ascent of Sreepada to Heavenly Lokas from Gokarna kshetra
Afterwards He travelled through many holy places blessing devotees and Maharshis. He reached Gokarna kshetra. Sri Sreepada stayed in Gokarna kshetra for three years. That is a great pilgrimage centre. There He displayed many divine Leelas. They were innumerable. He enjoys the playful pastimes every moment. From there He reached Sreeshaila.Only in that SreeShaila Sri Baapanaarya conducted a great yagna in the past and imparted power to the Mallikarjuna Linga from the solar region. Only on account of that, the incarnation of Sreepada Sreevallabha took place.From there, He went to the solar region through yoga maarga with His body like a blazing ball of fire. From there He went into the Dhruva (polar star) and from there into the Aardra star. He returned to Sreeshaila from Aardra star after 4 months. He organized a conference of siddha purushas in Sreeshaila on the request of the Maharshis in Aardra star. A new yoga, a divine yoga of knowledge was formulated and preached by Him in that conference. He sent back those siddha purushas  into Aardra star. His programme is incomprehensible. He is the sole emperor for many crores of universes. After sometime, He reached a divine place called Kurungadda.
Victory Victory unto Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha!

1 comment:

  1. namaste can i get in touch with you. when i read your blog the experiences are somewhat similar to mine.

    ReplyDelete