Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sreepada Sreevallabha Charitaamrutam - 29

Chapter 29  
The Divine teaching of Sri Sreepada
After reaching Kurungadda we had the darshan of Sri Sreepada. Following His command we sat in His presence. Sri Sreepada graciously gave us the following message.
Sri Sreepada definitely saves those who surrender solely to Him.“My dear ones! You were fortunate to behold the birthday celebration of Sri Vaasavi yesterday.Time and place are play balls in My hand. I can change events which are to happen somewhere, or which are happening or which will happen, into past or present or future times. I can order space and time to appear as endless journeys, however much you may try. You can comprehend Me only according to the level of your consciousness. When you renounce all dharmas and take refuge in Me, who exists as your inner self and you perform actions in accordance with My instruction, I will shoulder all your loads and take you to the shore. As I can command nature merely with a word I will become famous with the name of Saraswati.People of this kali yuga are like Hiranyakasipas. Their problems, ideas, thoughts and ways are very complicated. They develop materially a great deal in the knowledge of nature and obtain boons from mother nature like Hiranya Kasipu.In consonance with all of them, I have to take an incarnation like Narasimha in this kali yuga to protect innocent devotees like Prahlaada. Therefore, I will take another great incarnation in the name of Narasimha Saraswati and become very famous in Gandharvapura.Afterwards Sri Sreepada absorbed in meditation. He instructed us also to observe meditation. 
 
Victory Victory unto Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha!

No comments:

Post a Comment