Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sreepada Sreevallabha Charitaamrutam - 10

Chapter 10 
 Description of the Forms of Narasimha Swamy
I took the permission of Tirumala Das and continued my travel towards Kuruvapuram. As I was recollecting the divine plays of Sreepada a tingling thrill of horripilation overtook my body. On the way I saw a holy
audumbara tree at a distance. That was midday. I was very hungry. I had to collect alms from a brahmin village if it was nearby. I thought that I could take rest from the travel fatigue under the holy audumbara tree. I noticed that some one was resting under the shade of the audumbara tree. As I went further I could see that the person was wearing a holy thread. I came nearer to the audumbara tree. That stranger cordially invited me and asked me to sit down. Compassion was oozing from his eyes. There was a basket before him. There was no food stuff in that. Only a copper vessel was there. He was chanting the name of Sreepada Vallabha frequently. I questioned him with eagerness, “Sir! Are you a devotee of the divine feet of Sreepada? Have you seen that great Holy Person?”Then he spoke thus: “Sir! I was born in a noble vysya family. My name is Subbayya Sreshti. I lost my parents in my childhood. There were abundant heaps of money in my house. I was going to distant places and conducting many varieties of sales and purchases. I was frequently going to Kancheepuram. I developed intimacy with a prostitute by name Chinthamani of that town. I spent lot of money lavishly. A brahmin by name Bilwamangala of Paalakaadu town in Kerala was also visiting Kaancheepuram for purposes of trade. He was selling fragrant materials to Arabs in exchange for diamonds and horses. Sometimes both of us used to do joint trading activities. Kings, and emperors were buying horses of high breed from us. Due to ill luck both of us had fallen down from virtue due to our contact with the prostitute. For some time the purchase and sale transactions of both of us with Arab people went on encouragingly. Afterwards they took lot of money from us and instead of giving good horses they handed us horses of very inferior quality. We lost heavily in the business. With the losses in business our properties were also lost. My wife died with mental anguish. I had a son who was mentally unstable. He also met with untimely death.
My boy! Sree Pithikapuram which is having ‘Paadagaya Theertha’, which can be called as the best one among theerthas was my native place. On account of my ignorance I was insulting deities and brahmins. I was adopting cruel methods to collect repayment of loans. Once large number of relatives came from Aiyanavilli village to Appalaraja Sarma’s house. Sri Appalaraja did not have sufficient money to arrange boarding and other facilities to all of them. If approached, Sri Sreshti would provide all the materials free of cost as Sri Sarma was their family priest. Then it would become a donation but, Sri Appalaraja Sarma would not accept any donation. Under unavoidable circumstances he took articles costing one varahaa from my shop on credit. After the departure of relatives I harassed Raja Sarma to repay the debt. Raja Sarma replied that he did not have any money with him and that he would definitely clear the debt as soon as money was available. I am an expert in collecting compound interest. Time was passing by. I added interest to interest and prepared bogus calculations. I demanded that Sarma should pay me ten varahaas in settlement of the dues. Raja Sarma should sell away his house if he had to pay that much amount. According to the rates prevailing at that time, I could take over his house and pay one or two varahaas in full satisfaction of the sale price. I was telling this before all people. My resolve was to expropriate Raja Sarma of his house. Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti who noticed my ill intention said, “You wicked fellow! You are prattling as you like blinded by the arrogance of riches. When you insult our revered family priest it tantamounts to dishonouring us! Unless you change your ways you will be put to heavy loss. By harassing Raja Sarma who is more pious than a blazing fire, you will fall into
Rourava(a type of hell) and other kinds of hell.” 
Once Sreepada was at the house of Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti. I jeeringly said to Sreshti, “If Raja Sarma could not repay my debt, he can send one of his sons to serve in my shop; or he can himself serve there. One son is blind, the second one is lame and the third one Sreepada is aged three years. Then how can my debt be cleared?” PyndaVenkatappayya Sreshti was very much hurt. Tears were flowing from his eyes like a torrent.Sreepada wiped those tears with His divine hands. He said, “Grandfather! Why fear when I am here? I am the one who killed ‘Hiranyaksha’ and ‘Hiranyakasipu’! Will it be difficult for me to redeem the debt of Subbayya? Sreepada looked towards me and said, “I clear your debt. Come on. Let us go to your shop. I serve in your shop and wipe out the debt due to you. After the clearance of the debt Goddess Lakshmi will not reside in your house. Think carefully.” Blinded by pride, and very cruel by nature I agreed to the proposal. Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti carried Sreepada on his shoulders and brought Him to my shop and said, “Subbayya! I will work in your shop in the place of Sreepada. Do you agree?” I agreed to it. In the meanwhile an ascetic with coiled hair came to me and asked about the location of Subbayya Sreshti’s shop. I told him that I was Subbayya Sreshti and the shop where we met was actually mine. Then he said, “Sir! I want a copper vessel urgently. No matter even if the price is high. If you kindly give me the copper vessel immediately I will go away
taking it.” I had 32 copper vessels but, I told him that I had only one copper vessel and that I would part with it if he could give ten varahaas. He readily agreed but, he imposed one condition. Sri Sreepada in the lap of Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti should give the copper vessel with His own hands. Sreepada agreed to that. The ascetic received the copper vessel from the hands of Sri Sreepada. Sreepada was laughing. The ascetic wearing matted locks was also laughing. Sri Sreepada told the ascetic, “Your wish is satisfied. Goddess Lakshmi will stay in your house undistributed. You give up this ascetic order and return to your home. Your wife and children are waiting for you.” The sanyaasi with the matted hair was full of happiness and left. I had a wish to put Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti, and Appalaraja Sarma to shame. My desire was fulfilled on that day. Proudly I said, “Today with the sale of a copper vessel I got plenty of money. I am of the view that the debt of ten varahaas which Appala Raju Sarma owed to me is repaid. Therefore, from this moment Sreepada is released from bondage.” However, Sri Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti wanted that the statement
should be made by swearing on Goddess Gayatri as witness. As an unfortunate fellow I swore like that. My boy! Shankar Bhatt! Even if a small piece of copper is received from avadhootas and siddha purushas, as a token of their grace, the receiver would derive abundant wealth.
What a great fortunate one was that ascetic! He received from Sreepada, the new incarnation of Datta a copper vessel in a gracious way. I was an extremely unfortunate one. From that moment the spark of Goddess Lakshmi glowing internally in my body, mind and soul started diminishing. The sportive plays of Sreepada are unimaginable and unthinkable. Every word uttered in His presence would come true. When I had 32 copper vessels I lied that I was having only one. Sri Sreepada turned my lie into a truth. When I checked my shop after the departure of Sri Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti and Sri Sreepada, I found only one copper vessel instead of 31. I showed false accounts that I should get ten varahaas. By this sportive play Sreepada removed some misgivings of Appala Raju Sarma. Dawn and dusk are very sacred times. Worship of fire in the early morning sandhya, and in the
evening sandhya yields admirable results. In the early dawn all the energies of Sun God are ready to prevail. During dusk all the energies of Sun God retreat and join Him.
Then I said, “Sir! I heard before that by accepting donation the merit of punya would dwindle but, I heard only from you that non-acceptance of donation would result in sin. I could not understand this matter. Not only that. While telling that Sreepada is an incarnation of Sree Dattatreya, it is also told differently that He is an incarnation of Narasimha and Shiva. I do not understand how the nature of ‘Anasuya’ exists internally in Shiva. Kindly explain in detail.
Then Subbayya Sreshti said, “You are hungry. Sreevallabha often instructs His disciples to give good water for drinking, good food for eating to any one who comes to your house seeking food without considering the differences of race and caste. You take meals first. There is a water tank nearby. Please come after cleansing yourself. In the meanwhile I will bring two plantain leaves from the plantain trees seen yonder. Green cucumber with dal is the curry in the meals. It will be very tasty like sweet elixir.” 
I was astonished. There was nothing in the basket except the copper vessel. There were no food stuff, fruits or vegetable roots. Above all he was saying that preparation of cucumber dal would be available as a side dish in the meals. I thought that I would go to the tank and come back after washing my hands and feet without having regard for anything. Subbayya Sreshti went towards the plantain trees. After washing myself I came back from the tank. Subbayya Sreshti brought two plantain leaves. He collected leaves from the nearby palm trees and made small cups from them. I was seeing this strange happening with wonder. He closed his eyes and meditated for a while. After that, he poured water into the two leafy cups from the copper vessel with him. Flow of water from that empty copper vessel was a wonder. From that vessel he served the curry. Then he served food. Both of us had that sumptuous and very tasty food as a prasaad . The copper vessel remained empty as before as we finished our meals.
The fruits of Worship of Lord Shiva during the evening sandhya (twilight time). 
 Sreepada an embodiment of all deities.Saturn is a karmakaara(one who is responsible for the action). Among the planets Raahu and Ketu are shadow planets. Raahu gives results like Saturn. Ketu gives results like Mars. Saturn who is karmakaara is the son of sun- a witness of all karmas. Therefore, evening dusk of Saturday is very powerful. Chaturdhi, Trayodasi are strong
tithis(lunar days) for Raahu.Hence, an individual who worships Shiva during the great sacred time of Sani-Trayodasi during the evening sandhya would be freed completely from the results of all the heinous sins committed in previous lives. Sri Sreepada incarnated in the star Chitta presided over by planet Mars. Therefore, if Sreepada is worshipped during the time of the Chitta star all afflictions of planets would abate.
Planet Mars is the cause forwars, accidents, untimely deaths from weapons and missiles, leading a life with misery and indebtedness.‘Runa’ (debt) means sin and ‘aruna’ means that which is sinless.During the time of Chitta star or on Tuesday Sri Sreepada shines with crimson colour. He would remain actually in the form of ‘Arunaachaleswara’ on that day. Hence,Worshipping Sreepada Sreevallabha particularly on that TUESDAY WITH CHITTA STAR is very very auspicious.
Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti, Narasimha Varma and Baapanaarya used to participate in the worship of Shiva during Saturday evening. Appala Raja Sarma also used to observe very strict spiritual discipline on that day. ‘Akhanda Lakshmi Sowbhagyavati’ Sumati Maharani was meditating upon the great aspect of Anasuya which was indwelling in the form of Shiva. As result of these great penances the advent of Sreepada took place. Sri Sreepada wanted to teach His father silently that on account of the above circumstances it cannot be construed as a donation, of any amount received from Sri Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti, Sri Narasimha Varma and Sri Baapanaarya. He wanted to make it clear that on the other hand, it was a great sin not to accept money from them. Shankar Bhatt!
Sri Sreepada is an embodiment of all deities. His nature is a magnificent one which transcends all the forms of deities. Those who saw, touched and conversed with Him are indeed fortunate.
Subbayya Sreshti began to narrate, “The news that Sreepada redeemed His father from debt through this novel method, spread like wild fire in Pithikapuram. Sreepada was a lad of three years. Tears flowed from the eyes of Appalaraja Sarma incessantly. Sumati Maharani hugged her darling son to her bosom and remained for a very long time in a state of trance. Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti, Narasimha Varma and Sri Baapanaarya came to the house of Raja Sarma. Sreepada stated that it is the duty of a son to free his father from indebtedness. I was also invited to visit the house of Sri Raja Sarma. I announced in the presence of all elders who assembled there that the debt of Sri Raja Sarma was fully cleared. Raja Sarma did not agree to that. Raja Sarma questioned how his debt was repaid when some ascetic came and purchased a copper vessel by paying ten varahaas. Then an interesting discussion took place.
Sri Baapanaarya questioned Sreepada, “Do you know that ascetic with matted hair?” Then Sri Sreepada replied, “Not only that ascetic. I know about all the ascetics.” 
The nature of Sreepada Baapanaarya : -
“You are a boy of three years. You are uttering words that are much beyond your age. Are you omniscient?”  
 Sreepada: - “You all are thinking that my age is three years but, I do not think so. My age is many lakhs of years. I was in existence prior to this creation. I would continue even after the great pralaya
(final destruction of the world). I would be there during the activities of creation. Creation, sustenance and liquidation would not take place without Me. I observe all these as a witness.
Baapanaarya: “Sreepadaa! Simply if a small child imagines that he is in moon, it does not mean that he actually is in moon. One must have direct experience. Omniscience,
omnipotence and Omnipresence are the attributes of Lord of the Universe only.” 
Sreepada: -“I am the primordial nature that steadily exists at all times and at all places.My existence reveals itself in accordance with those particular requirements. It does not imply that I am not in existence at a particular place merely because I did not reveal Myself. I stay in the annamaya,praanamaya, manomaya,vigyanamaya and aanandamaya kosas(sheaths of food, life, mind, wisdom and bliss in the body). They carry on their functions only becaue of My presence. If I give you an experience that I dwell in a particular sheath, you will feel that I am in that kosa(sheath). However, it does not mean that I do not reside n those kosas simply because I do not give you an experience there. I pervade at all times and at all places. All kinds of knowledge and wisdom are at My foot-rest. All this creation formed at the mere will of Mine. What is there to wonder if I am omnipotent?” 
Appalaraja Sarma: -“My dear!You are an enigma for us since your childhood. You are repeatedly saying that You are Lord Datta. You are also declaring again and again that You would come in another incarnation under the name Nrusimha Saraswati. People are like crows. They are commenting in various ways terming your actions as histrionics, mentally imbalanced idiocy and guileful tricks. We are Brahmins. It is better that we observe the righteous acts prescribed for us. Going beyond that, if we proclaim that we are incarnations
and divine personages it would be considered as rank arrogance.” 
Sreepada: -“Father!I do not deny what you say. I must speak truth only, is it not? When the matter of My milk debt came up, I felt entertained. If I aver that I am not Lord Datta, at the time the five elements testified, am I not guilty of speaking untruth? If one on seeing sun shining in the sky tells that he is not sun, will sun become someone else? Truth is conditioned by space and time. The brahmins of Pithikapuram are experiencing human nature feeling that, they are living bodies and individuals. In the same manner I am reminding you again and again that I am Datta having the nature of omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence. Aeons may pass on. Many worlds may undergo creation,sustenance and annihilation, but how is it that, I am who is Datta Himself cannot be Datta?” 
Baapanaarya: -“Sreepadaa! After the departure of the ascetic only one copper vessel remained instead of 31. Have you played any trick and caused them to disappear?”  
Sreepada: -Everything will happen due to some cause cropping up from time and fate. There is no possibility for any action to take place without a cause.This is a law in nature which cannot be violated. This Subbayya Sreshti was a priest of Datta in a forest region during his previous life. People rarely visit Datta in the forest regions. His lust for women took a mad turn. This person who became infatuated with the desire for women wanted to sell away the big copper statue of Datta worshipped by his ancestors from ancient times. He gave the money received from the same to his concubine. He told people that thieves stole the Datta image. The ascetic who came here was a goldsmith entangled in worldly affairs. In his previous birth as a goldsmith out of greed for money he melted the statue of Datta. He is born in this life as a very poor man. As the priest serve the image of Datta for many years, he is born in this life in a wealthy family on account of that merit. The statue of Datta which was melted in their previous lives, was made into 32 copper vessels and sold out. The goldsmith was worshipping Lord Narasimha. He made these copper vessels in the presence of Lord Narasimha. Therefore, on account of the will of God, the essential attributes of 32 incarnations of Lord Narasimha entered into the copper vessels. The goldsmith who had knowledge of his previous birth worshipped Me with undivided devotion. He prayed sincerely for the removal of his poverty. I appeared in his dream and asked him to come over to Pithikapuram. I asked him to receive a copper vessel from My hands and for that he should pay ten
varahaas to Sreshti and thereby free Me from My bondage. He did like that and became fortunate. I blessed that his financial problems may be solved in an unimaginable manner. He was moving in the guise of an ascetic to avoid trouble from those who lent him money. Thus, it must be clear that I know everything about that ascetic! This Subbayya Sreshti wanted to collect irregularly ten varahaas from our family. I arranged ten
varahaas to him but to compensate it I withdrew all the punya earned by him in his earlier life. “You! Subbayya Sreshti! I know your amorous affairs with Chintamani and all your vulgar and indecent acts. Your story will remain as a comedy in human history. You will live selling eatables carrying in a small wooden basket. You sell them to small children like Me. My parents arranged meals to the relatives with the money received from you. I
know better than you about the ‘bania calculations’. The money given by you was sufficient just to cook food, dal and cucumber. The hard earned money of My father was enough to procure other materials. When you meet with a miserable state when you cannot get even food, only water, rice dal and cucumber would be supplied from the copper vessel with you. Only that much food and stuffs sufficient for you to eat and to serve any other would be available.” Sreepada spoke very strongly.
The countenance of Sri Sreepada was formidable with divine brilliance. His eyes looked like two globes of fire. Then He said again, “You Subbayya Sreshti! A buffalo would come to the southern gate of your house this night. That is a message sent by Yamadharmaraja that your death is very near. But I am showing you mercy. You feed that buffalo with rice, dal and cucumber cooked with your own hands. That buffalo has only that wish. After eating, the buffalo would die instead of you. From that moment you would receive intimation after intimation that you are becoming terribly impoverished. You take the basket and follow My instructions. When you come across a situation where you do not get even rice, this copper vessel helps you. I show you mercy.” Sreepada spoke with stern
voice. Then Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti was frightened on seeing angry Sreepada. Then Sreepada said, “Grandfather!
Are you afraid? (It is a custom to call an elderly person as grandfather in Andhra region). I am actually Narasimha Murthy! Let there be no doubt. My nature is that of Sreepada and Sreevallabha. You are thinking that I will curse the vysya caste. You are agitated that I will curse all vysyas to become poor just as Mother Vasavi cursed all Her caste vysyas to have less beauty? Don’t fear!God has no difference of caste and kind. In the same way a devotee has no difference of caste and race.
My relationship with aarya vysyas is very old. Is not Baapanaarya, Laabhada Maharshi of oldages! I am granting you a boon. Even when the lineage of Laabhada Maharshi in vysyas gets extinct, I am blessing the family of Baapanaarya till the end of kali yuga. I am giving a different kind of basket. The basket is full of Datta sweet-meats. Even when you give those liberally, the stock of sweets will not diminish. This will not be visible to the naked eye.As ll the 32 attributes of Narasimha are in Me only, Mine is the 33
rd incarnation. Therefore, during the 33rd generation of your family, during the 33rd generation of Sri Baapanaarya’s family and during the 33rd generation of Sri Vaatschavai Narasimha’s family, My Paadukas would be installed exactly at the place of My birth in the house of Sri Baapanaarya, where I was born.
This is My assurance to the families of Vaatschavai, Malladi and Sri Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti! If anybody of your families adore the divine magnificent form of Sreepada Sreevallabha in any method of the traditional nine-fold devotion, the dogs of Datta would stand as sentinels to them in an invisible form. Vedas, puraanas, Upanishads etc. in invisible forms and as invisible hounds constantly protect them.” 
Then Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti hugged Sri Sreepada to his bosom. Tears of joy were showering from their eyes. Sri Baapanaarya was dumb founded. Mother Sumati fell
into doubt whether it was a dream or a divine illusion? Appalaraja Sarma’s mind became mute. The two brothers of Sreepada were looking at Sreepada with awe. They were thinking whether He was their brother or Lord Datta? They wondered at the strange event. There was no limit to my stupidity, habit of ridiculing others. So I said, “Sreepadaa! Those propelling powers became wives when they assumed human form. What else was it if it was not infatuation for women? It was a divine play in the case of incarnations, but in our case it is infatuation for women? What a partiality?
Sreepada spoke thus, “Sree Krishna had eight wives, and sixteen thousand gopikas.Still He was a regular bachelor. He is not a womanizer as you think. It was not at all bodily relationship. They were all wives in the relationship of soul. The soul that was supported was wife and the soul that supporting it was husband. What was there more than that? When Devendra was cursed to take human form, Sachi Devi was born as Draupadi. Devendra assumed five forms and was born as five Pandavas. Even though Draupadi was having five husbands she enjoyed conjugal comfort only with Arjuna!Dharma is different and nicety of dharma is entirely different. Mother Kunti had no habit of going back on her word. Draupadi chose Arjuna only! Only Arjuna hit the fish in the contest. A virtuous wife should have six attributes. Her figure should resemble Lakshmi. Draupadi was having abundant graciousness. She must have the patience of mother-earth. Sahadeva knew all the events that were to take place in the future. He knew that the battle between Kauravas and Pandavas had to be fought but, before that great event many incidents had to occur. There were sorrowful incidents also among them. He was extremely vexed whenever he thought about them. Therefore, Draupadi was conducting herself with lot of patience when dealing with Sahadeva. Bheema was a glutton. As he was consuming enormous quantities of food he became very much indolent. Therefore, he was lazy even to do own work. So Draupadi was behaving like a servant in her conduct with Bheema. Dharmaraja was eldest among the Pandavas. Many political problems used to trouble his mind. So Draupadi was acting like a minister and was offering good advice. Nakula was an expert swordsman who was fighting with utmost speed. He was wielding the sword between two rain drops with such dexterity that it did not get wet inspite of the rain. Because of the strenuous practice connected with keen skill in martial arts he was becoming extremely hungry. Draupadi used to prepare tasty food items and serve them to him. The preparations were giving satisfaction to his mind and were suited for his practice of battle craft. Just as a mother would understand the preferences of her child and serve eatable victuals without his asking, Draupadi used to deal with Nakula. She was keeping Arjuna happy in providing conjugal bliss. In that she was excelling Rambha in the art of sexual pleasure. Though she was having five husbands she gave the comfort of bed only to Arjuna without breaking dharma. Subbayya Sreshti! Your concubine Chintamani did not give sexual pleasure only to you. Bilwamangala and many others enjoyed her body. When you visit Paanakaala Narasimha Swamy in Mangalagiri of Guntur region you will come across Chintamani and Bilwamangala there due to causes of time and fate. You will bring them to Pithikapuram. Then I will preach you all about righteousness. Then Sri Narasimha Varma took Sreepada into his lap. Sreepada said to Sri Varma,“Grand Paapaa! Tomorrow we will go in your horse carriage and visit our farm lands.
Mother-earth there was praying to me eagerly from many days, “Lord Sreepadaa! Will you not make me holy with the touch of Your feet? You are having title as
aarthatraana- paraayana(saviour of suffering humanity). Is it not?” Then Sri Varma said, “My child!Sreepadaa! I have a small request. We are having our lands near Sri Pithikapuram. I want to form a village there and have the fields cultivated by those villagers. I want to give those lands to those villagers for a lower rate of lease. My opinion is to appoint you as the karanam(village officer) to supervise the affairs of that estate. We are not having the post of karanam of Aiyanavilli now. Is it not!” Sreepada laughingly said, “Grandfather! You thought about your zamindaari, but you did not think about My Zamindaari. This is not acceptable to Me. First you will ask Me to work as that village official. In such a case the history will record only that Ghandikota Sreepada Sreevallabha Raja Sarma was a mere karanam of a particular village, but, My officialdom will extend over the whole universe. I got my own accounts. Everyday crores of heaps of punya, diamonds, and ornaments are expended. The purpose of My incarnation is to move the kundalini of the universe. Villages, towns, and holy places also have kundalinis in the same way as individuals. This is a secre of yoga which can be understood only by those who knew the Saandra Sindhu Veda. The kundalini of Pithikapura can be shaken only in the 33rd generation of Baapanaarya, Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti and Vatsavaayi families. Why hurry now? You make the best use of every moment of this great sacred
opportunity that is fortunately available to you.” My dear Shankar Bhatt! Sri Narasimha Varma tried to keep Sri Sreepada in Pithikapuram permanently in this way. 
 
The glory of Sreepada 
 
Ignorance of a high degree was in me. As Sreepada declared that He was verily Sree Krishna Himself, I questioned out of ignorance in a jeering tone, “Sreepadaa! You are saying that you are Krishna. Then are you having eight wives and sixteen thousand gopikas in this incarnation also?” Then Sreepada said with a smile, “My eight-fold nature represent eight wives. My incarnation is one with sixteen comprehensive potencies. Every minute powerful vibrations emanate in all ten directions from this divine supreme soul called Sreepada Sreevallabha incarnation from my body and mind. In this manner each minute for each potency from body, mind and aatma natures 10 x 10 x 10 = 1000 vibrations get released. Like this from sixteen potencies 16,000 pulsations emanate. All these are my sixteen thousand gopikas! In the previous incarnation all of them took human form. In this incarnation they remain formless but dynamic and vibrating. There is nothing wrong even if My various forms of divinity are worshipped. It amounts to worshipping Me. One can adore My Shiva Form, Vishnu Form or Brahma Form. Likewise one can worship the different forms of God within Me. On the evolution of life several kinds of spiritual practices, the different stages of progress by spiritual seekers,causes of time and action show influence.” Sreepada explained thus.
Narasimha Varma had a vision of 32 forms of Nrusimha. They were: 1)Kundapaada Narasimha Moorthy, 2) Kopa Narasimha Moorthy, 3) Divya Narasimha Moorthy, 4) Brahmaanda Narasimha Moorthy, 5) Samudra Narasimha Moorthy, 6) Viswaroopa Narasimha Moorthy, 7) Veera Narasimha Moorthy, 8) Kroora Narasimha Moorthy, 9) Bheebhatsa Narasimha Moorthy, 10) Roudra Narasimha Moorthy, 11) Dhoomra Narasimha Moorthy, 12) Vaani Narasimha Moorthy, 13) Vyaaghra Narasimha Moorthy, 14) Bidala Narasimha Moorthy, 15) Bheema Narasimha Moorthy, 16) Paataala Narasimha Moorthy, 17) Akasha Narasimha Moorthy, 18) Vakra Narasimha Moorthy, 19) Chakra Narasimha Moorthy, 20) Sankha Narasimha Moorthy, 21) Sattwa Narasimha Moorthy, 22) Adbhutha Narasimha Moorthy, 23) Vega Narasimha Moorthy, 24) Vidarana Narasimha Moorthy, 25) Yogaananda Narasimha Moorthy, 26) Lakshmi Narasimha Moorthy, 27) Bhadra Narasimha Moorthy, 28) Raja Narasimha Moorthy, 29) Vallabha Narasimha Moorthy. Later he saw Sreepada Sreevallabha as 30th Narasimha Moorthy, Incarnation of Sree Nrusimha Saraswati as 31st Narasimha Moorthy and Swamy Samartha living in Sri Prajnapura as
32nd  Narasimha Moorthy.
The story of Srinivasa
My dear one! Tomorrow is a very sacred day. It is the month of Kanya and the star is Sravanam.On Monday during Dwadasi in Siddha Yoga Sri Venkateswara emerged as an adorable form. In the year Vilambi, during Vaisaakha Suddha Sapthami He obtained monetary assistance from Kubera and executed a loan instrument. Sri Padmavathi Devi was born in Mrugasira star and Srinivasa was born in Sravana star. The marriage of Sreenivasa took place in the month of Vaisaakha on Suddha Dasami day in Uttara Phalguni star.
Lord Sreenivasa also incarnated in the lineage of Bharadwaja. Akasa Maharaj was born to a snake nymph to Sudhanwa of the Pandava family. Thondaman was his brother. Vasudhanu was also a son of Akasa Raj. On the advice of Agasthya sage, Lord Sreenivasa divided the Kingdom equally to Vasudhanu and Thondaman.
Subbayya Sreshti said to Shankar Bhatt, “Today you take rest. We will chant the divine name of Sreepada Sreevallabha all throughout the night. Tomorrow is a very sacred day according to the science of astrology. I will narrate the extremely amazing sportive plays of Sreepada tomorrow. I will explain how Chintamani, and Bilwa Mangala were brought to Pithikapuram; how Sree Guru showed them mercy; how a village was built as a mark of the strange plays exhibited by Sreepada, in the fields of Sri Narasimha Varma; how that village became famous by the name Chitrada: I will also explain in detail about the strange and peculiar things to happen in future times; and about the sportive plays of Sreepada before His final incarnation as Kalki.” Having said that he took me to a cottage nearby. There were two mats made of leaves of date tree. Four dogs of high breed were standing guard to the cottage. 
 
The fruits of meditation of Sreepada
The divine plays of Sreepada are not accomplished by others. They are appealing to the heart in a very happy manner. By simply remembering Him, heaps of sins amassed from many births will be burnt to ashes. 
 
Victory Victory unto Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha!

No comments:

Post a Comment