Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sreepada Sreevallabha Charitaamrutam - 47

Chapter– 47 
 Bringing His Parents and other dependants peculiarly from Sri Pithikapuram to Panchadeva Pahaad 
Sri Sreepada weighs, measures ‘dharma karmas’ and gives to anyone 
 In the durbar(royal court) of Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha plenty of sumptuous meals were served. It was a wonder that the quantity of heaps of food never exhausted in spite of being served on a large scale. Remaining rice, curries and other food items were thrown into Krishna River on the instructions of that great Lord. The prasaad of Sri Sreepada was handed to the creatures in water.Sri Sreepada said to Sri Baapanaarya, “Grandfather! You transmitted power from the solar region into SreeShaila. All the sages performed‘Savitrakaathaka Chayanam’ in Pithikapuram during treta yuga praying eagerly for My incarnation. I incarnated keeping up My word. You declare with a ringing of bell that the form of Brahma cannot be accessed by word or mind and that there are no impossibilities for Lord Datta. I can stretch time and space. I can shrink them. My will shall be done. Nothing can deter it. When felt necessary I can join both sky and earth. All the orbs in the sky are like balls in My hand. Baapanaarya! I granted you grace when you were born as Laabhaada Maharshi, as Nanda and as Bhaskaraacharya. Now, when you came as Baapannaavadhani I came as Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha.There was nothing to wonder about it.” Then Pynda Venkatappayya Sreshti said, “Golden Kannayyaa!For you everything is very ordinary, but for us everything is extraordinary and is horripilation tingling like electric thrill. Sreepada remarked, “Grandfather! I am a very skillful shroff . I correctly give what is due to each one after measuring and weighing carefully according to their dharma karmas(justified actions). A small ray emanating from Me becomes a great yogi or a great siddha. This earth cannot endure even that small ray. You cannot bear with the small quantity of kundalini given to you. Therefore, I conceal Myself in maaya. If I feel necessary I can exhibit any extraordinary miracle. There is no load which I cannot lift. There is no problem which I cannot solve. There are no boons which I cannot offer. There is no work which I cannot perform. The intention of bringing you from Pithikapuram in this way is to make you aware that I am Datta.”Narasimha Varma said like this, “You are the only Kshatriya protecting all people. All the remaining are kshatriyas for name sake only.” Then Sri Sreepada said, “The nature of rulers is always in Me. I am commanding you to take birth in Maharashtra under the name of Shivaji Maharaja and protect sanaatana dharma.” Then Sri Narasimha Varma hailed, “Victory, Victory unto Sri Sreepada Saarvabhowma.” Srimati Ammajamma said this, “My dear one! Golden Kannaa! We are very much hoping to see your marriage with our own eyes. I want to see that your marriage is celebrated with all pomp. I want to decorate you with the auspicious marriage mark and see you as a bridegroom.” Then Sri Sreepada said, “Grandmother! Definitely let it be so! I will be born as Kalki incarnation in Sambala village and marry Anaghaa Lakshmi born as Padmavati in Ceylon for the sake of the weal of the world. For that there is still time. I will surely fulfill your wish. Note that the time when a new Ayyappa will not visit Sabarimala, it is the end of kali yuga.I, who incarnated as DharmaSastha should not violate My word. Is it not! You have to necessarily wait for some time.” The sportive play of the unseen puller of strings in the delusive Drama Srimati Venkata Subbamamba said, “Kannayyaa! Many days passed since you tasted milk, curd, cream and butter. I want to feed you with my hands.” Then Sri Sreepada said,“ Ammammaa(mother’s mother)! Surely you feed Me. I am very much tired. I know that you are bringing milk, curd, cream and butter with you. Will they not get spoilt in a journey of so many days? I became a prisoner to the affection and love of all of you and brought you here in a strange method so that those items will not spoil.Ammammaa! Please see how much trouble I endured. Is it an ordinary thing for a single person to drag 18 horse carriages over a distance of many miles? All My body is aching. See how My hands developed blisters.” Then they examined the hands of Sri Sreepada and were astonished. The hands of Sree Charan really developed blisters. Venkata Subbamamba applied cream to His hands. Hot water fomentation was also done. Where is the end to the sportive pastimes of the director of the drama of delusion or deception?Rajamamba said, “Golden Kannaa!I brought your favourite halwa in your silver casket. Come near! My dear! I will feed you with my hands.” All the three grandmothers together fed Sri Sreepada with that halwa. That halwa did not exhaust even though it was drawn out many a time. Sri Sreepada conducted this diversion for a very long time.Sri Sreepada questioned, “May be, there is lot of love for Me on the part of three grandmothers! If I alone eat so much halwa will not I become sick? Is this act approved by dharma?” After questioning like that He fed halwa with His own hands to His brothers, sisters and their husbands. There was one cultivator named Venkayya among those visitors. Sri Sreepada gave datta deekshas in his house only. He gave halwa with His hands to Venkayya and instructed him to give halwa to the carriage drivers, and to the horses. He presented that silver casket to Venkayya.Appalaraja Sarma prayed, “My dear son! My golden one! If we committed any offences not knowing that you are Lord Datta, pray pardon us.” Sreepada said, “Father! I am your son. Is the son to pardon a father? What a perversity? You have to shower the nectar of affection on Me, who is your son. You have constantly wished for My progress.” Sri Venkavadhani and his wife were weeping bitterly. Then Sri Sreepada said, “Uncle!Our relationship is permanent. I am not a nephew for you alone. Every one who is born in your family can regard Me as his nephew. I will regale you with My divine leelas. You can satisfy all your longings at the time of Kalki incarnation by treating Padmavati Devi as your daughter.” Grief overwhelmed Sumati Maharani. It became unbearable for her that her wish to decorate Him with the auspicious kalyanam (marriage) mark and see Him as a bridegroom was not satisfied. On the other hand, Her son was seen as a sage and was indifferent to the pleasures of senses. All this was unbearable to her. Then Sri Sreepada came near to His mother and gave assurance saying “Mother! You are not different from Mother Anasuya to Me. I will definitely fulfill your wishes in the incarnation of Kalki.” “Mother! I became so great only because I was born from your womb. I was nourished with the ambrosia of your affection. Mother! Have you noticed what Vasavi has done? When I was hungry I turned into an infant child and approached Mother Anasuya to drink her breast milk but Vasavi drank all that milk. That devil of a sister warned me, “Brother! You go to Mother Sumati and drink that milk. If you delay I will drink that milk also.” Sreepada asked Sumati Maharani what to do. Saying these words, He at once turned into a small baby. Lying on the hard ground He was seeing at His mother with pitiful looks. Then sorrow overwhelmed Sumati Maharani. She held the baby in her hands and gave breast milk. She called, “Daughter! Vasavee!” A small female baby aged few months appeared on the floor. Both of the children drank the breast milk from either side. All the grief of Mother Sumati shattered.Venkayya said, “A small submission to the Sree Maha Guru. This durbar place and the adjoining large land where this divya leela took place should become famous in the whole universe.” Sri Sreepada spoke thus, “In future My durbar will be constructed as a permanent building. Cows will also be there in it. I will demonstrate many miracles of Mine in that.” This is an experience which I witnessed with my very eyes. Whatever I wrote here is true in respect of every letter. All the guests there fell into a sort of sleeping intoxication. In a short while there was none in the durbar except myself, Sanyasi and Sri Sreepada. I was worried as to what happened to all others. I had a doubt whether they became victims to devilish witch craft. Sri Sreepada said,“No conjuring of demons work in My presence. I returned all the guests safely to Pithikapuram. ‘Yad Bhaavam Tad Bhavate’. I will redeem those in the same bhaava (way) in which they adore Me. This is My vow.” Victory Victory unto Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha!

No comments:

Post a Comment