Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sreepada Sreevallabha Charitaamrutam - 51

Chapter– 51 
 Protection from drowning and other perils 
The efficacy of a devoted reading of this book 
 In the meantime ‘Aswayuja Krishna Dwaadasi’ came. That day was the day was the day of star Hastha. After taking bath in Krishna River Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha went into meditation for some time. However much I tried, the trench stove did not begin to burn. The fire died down. Sri Sreepada asked me to bathe once again and come to Him. Then he began to declare, “My dear!Shankar Bhatt! The time has come for Me to remain incognito. I will disappear in river Krishna. I will be moving in disguise in this Kurungadda. After that I come under the name of Narasimha Saraswati to restore the order of asceticism. Dear child!This great sacred book named Sreepada Sreevallabha Charitaamrutam which you are writing becomes a kalpataruvu(a celestial tree which fulfills all wishes) to devotees. This becomes a book where every letter of it is true. Sound only will be there in the sky. I have dikkus(directions) for My robes. Therefore, I am called Digambara. Reading of this book greatly helps in correcting the mental world. Benefits of this world and the other world accrue to those who make a paaraayana of this book . Know that each letter in this equals to the vedic sayings. The Sanskrit copy which you are writing will be retained in the form of sound many fathoms deep beneath the audumbara tree in My Maha Samsthan. The heavenly sounds emanating from there will not be heard by skinny ears. Those who receive My call in their heart will surely come for My darshan. I am always alert in the protection of My devotees. A Telugu translation also for your Sanskrit work comes. It will come into light in the 33rd generation of Sri Baapanaarya. It will be translated into many languages. The divine experiences and protection will be the same in whatever language it is read. The assurance of Sri Sreepada to devotees “You have served Me so much. You are like a child who is attached to his father. I am presenting you My Wooden Paadukas. Don’t grieve that I am not here. You stay here for three more years. During these three years I will give you darshan in the effulgent form. I will be informing you about many yogic secrets.” Disappearance of Sri Sreepada “On Aswayuja Krishna Dwaadasi coming after three years, you read the Sreepada Sreevallabha Charitaamrutam written by you in the presence of My Paadukas. Those who come for My darshan on that day are all fortunate. My auspicious blessings to all.” Supreme Lord Sreepada Sreevallabha averred like that. He got down into the river Krishna and disappeared. I hugged the wooden sandals to my heart and wept sobbing like a small child who lost its mother. Then I fainted. After I woke up, I took bath in the River Krishna and was meditating. Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha gave darshanin effulgent form to my mental eyes. Victory Victory unto Sri Sreepada Sreevallabha!

No comments:

Post a Comment