Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Echoes from universe

  An old post republished !( penned in year 2012)

My fascination for Ganges is something beyond any logic reason or explanation. I could never understand why it beckons me again and again in conscious state and why mere remembrance chokes me with unexplicable emotions unfelt before, eyes are filled with tears as if soul is longing to break free out of the body to embrace - the mother and drench itself in the ambrosia of love  peace and bliss.

I could not stop myself from writing this post when i experienced it in semi conscious state again and again and when the meanings unfolded, i was awe struck. Are these echoes from past - beyond life or something leading towards future happenings ?

The dawn which led to the sacred Akshay Tritiya  woke me up with a feeling of amazement. The previous night i had an extraordinary vision. A beautiful lake in Himalayas. The snow-capped mountains were covered with silver clouds and a big black metal statue of lord shiva was shining in the magnificient background. Then there was this river flowing in the right side and on the bank was a temple in which i vividly saw the images of Ma Ganga and Lord Shiva. A priest guided me towards the main entry of the temple and said '' Child why did you come here, go to Varanasi ''.Then the dream continued and i saw a river flowing amidst lofty mountains, some glaciers in himalayas. Description in words will only dwarf that glorious and awe inspiring sight.
The next morning when i tuned to the news channel ( the first thing i do after waking up ), news flashed - '' Char dhaam ki yaatra shuru ho gayi hai . Kedarnath Badrinath ke kapaat khul gaye hain .'' It  indeed answered some of my Qs. When i narrated the same incident to my friend Dr Veena, she said Ganga Saptami is falling on 17th May, just four days from now may be that explains the vision of Ganges.
I offered some puja for Ma Ganga on Ganga Saptami to express my gratitude towards the mother for her beautiful blessing through the vision.

Just a month later, the day before yesterday, again i saw a similiar dream, sun rays shining on the snow clad himalayan peaks forming a brilliant circle of seven colours. I took out my camera to capture the sight but clouds appeared on the horizon. However someone asked me to go to ''  dhaara '' below. When i looked down , omg again the same river flowing amidst mountains. Someone also told '' there are three dhaaras ''. I was baffled again. My conscious was telling me it is suggestive but reason was quashing my appeal. This time i discussed it with a spiritual guide and he asked me not to get confused and to dispel that memory from my conscious. I did but not for too long because in the evening a friend shared a link of Ganga aarti informing that 18th June, the next day was Ganga Dussehra , the day when Ganges descended on earth for first time to bless us mortals. When i saw that link i was choked with emotions and eyes were filled with tears.
It happened for second time and both were very sacred occasions. 

I spoke to a friend who is based in uttarakhand and casually mentioned about ''teen dhaara''. He asked me to google to explore about it. I asked if it existed in real but he remained silent. When i googled , could not believe my eyes it existed and was 13 km away from Dev Prayag. I got the hint and found out more about Devprayag which unfolded another story... Devprayag is a place where Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers unite to form Ganga... the place from where Ganges comes into existence.


Was that a blessing from the mother( but i am not a religious person or a devotee ) or was she beckoning me to her abode or what ??? or it has a meaning something beyond human logic and understanding .. a message from the cosmos ? or a path i would follow sometime in future which has something to do with this .... I am clueless.

Again i spoke to Swami ji, this time he laughed. He said '' I now know your quest and also your destination.. but this is not the proper time to reveal it ..''

I am waiting.... but till when... ?  i am not desperate .. just looking forward for the perfect moment to embark upon a new journey.. it's a beautiful feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment