Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sai Baba Ke Gyaraha Vachan - Eleven Assurances of Shirdi Sai Baba







Whoever steps on the sacred land of Shirdi,
his sufferings will end immediately.

whoever climbs the steps of my Samadhi
end will come to his miseries and afflictions.

Even though I have left my body
I will come running for my devotees.

Wishes and desires are fulfilled here at my Samadhi
keep faith and firm mind on it.

I am ever alive, know this truth
know this by the experience of your self

If anybody in refuge to me has gone empty
show me a single inquirer such as that.

Whoever devoted to me with any feelings
will receive me with the same feelings

I will carry your burden always
there is no doubt, this is my promise

Everybody will find help and support here
they will get what they ask for

whoever becomes mine, with his body, mind and speech
I am indebted to him always and forever

Who ever chants the name of Sai will be overwhelmed
one who is graced at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment