Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baba's Grace



Sai Satcharitra describes a story in which a devotee does udyapan and requests Sai Baba to attend it to bless him. Inspired by same story last night i asked Baba if he would come to my house and bless me for my udyaapan..

Today early morning i did pooja and cooked lunch. I asked my father to invite some poor people for lunch. He went and came back empty handed because today he found no needy beggar and poor person in the locality. Then i requested him to invite some daily wage workers working in the vicinity. Strange enough, today only two workers came to work and rest all were absent. I felt very frustrated and decided to drop the idea and finally prayed to Sai Baba that it seemed that he didnt accept my prayers and service and decided to leave it on HIM. However my heart was sure that Sai Baba would come in some form to bless me .

Right at 1.15 pm when the last dish i was cooking was about to finish, door bell rang. I ran to open the door to welcome the guest, who my heart knew was none other then Baba. I saw two poor woman , who were rendered homeless in floods. They were begging door-to-door to get some money and employment. I told them i can feed them lunch in case they are interested but wont give any money. They agreed.

They told me that they came in a whole group from Baadmer in search of employment and said that their little children were with the group. They had lunch in my home and i also gave them roti sabzi for their children and after that they left.

My father went to call the two workers also however they didnt turn up till evening.
As Sai Baba instructed, he only wanted poor and needy people to be fed and i was happy that i succeeded in doing that and none else turned up despite our invitations again and again.

Tears were in my eyes to see another '' leela'' of Baba.. as how he heard my prayer, how the women came exactly when i was about to finish cooking. How they landed up at my door because there is very few population here and very few people are residing in these newly constructed flats.

Thanks for your Grace Baba. We dont have words to describe your greatness.

1 comment:

  1. We are operators for Shirdi Tour from Bangalore by Flight. Our Flight Tour Packages from Bangalore departs every Friday.

    We also arrange for separate family / friends group and customized trips at an un beatable costs
    chennai to shirdi flight package

    ReplyDelete