Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Am Right Here















Recently, my daughter informed that she saw Sai Palki outside the Shiva temple situated near my office. I did not believe because Sai worship is not common here in this area. But she insisted that while going to school, she saw the Sai palki outside the temple and they were installing the idol inside the temple.
So next evening while walking towards my home around 5.15 pm, i decided to visit the temple to take darshan of my Sai. since i was not sure that the idol was installed in the temple, i tried to have a glimpse inside the temple from the side stairs which gives an entire view. Unfortunately i could not see any idol of Baba and i was very upset, in the meantime a bhajan caught my attention it said.... SAI MANGALAM SAI MANGALAM...i was overjoyed ..finally Baba has been seated here, i thought. Iwent inside the temple but could not find the idol of Baba anywhere, i searched whole temple but it was nowhere. The pandit was looking at me in surprise because he noticed my expressions and my disinterest in the existing idols as i didnt even bow before them properly.
Finally, hiding my disappointment, i asked him, where is Sai Baba ? He replied politely that the mandir was of Radha Krishna and Lord Shiva whose statues were installed there... i was simply shocked because i clearly heard SAI MANGALAM SAI MANGALAM.... and to my surprise.... i heard same chant once again SAI MANGALAM SAI MANGALAM.... i looked around tofind out the origin and noticed that the Pujari was playing it from his cell phone.. he was unaware of what was going on in my mind.. his face was peaceful and was playing with his cell and listening some bhajans... the bhajan which was playing at the moment was SAI MAMNGALAM SAI MANGALAM......
I came out of temple and tears were in my eyes... I went in search of Baba to the temple and he came there and showed me that he existed there as long as i was present in the temple.. he told me .. dear dont be disappointed... I Am Right Here With You... For You......

No comments:

Post a Comment