Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sai appeared in clouds

I went to Kolkata this february to take Saii ma's darshan at Shibpur. I was supposed to catch the train at 12 noon from Kolkata on thursday morning. In a strange twist of events, i failed to reach Kolkata in time and finally decided to go back to Shibpur to take Sai's darshan at the temple on thursday, which i repented missing earlier  cos of my train.

Finally i went to Delhi than again boarded a flight to Visakhaapatnam. It was a hectic journey. I reached Delhi at 11 am and left for airport around 1'o clock. I was tense, was travelling alone. Everything went well and i boarded flight at 3.30 pm. In my heart, i was praying to Shri Sai to give me darshan and closed my eyes.. nothing happened. I was disappointed, again like an obstinate child i prayed to appear in the form of a picture or even a ringtone but cellphones were switched off. I could not find a trace of Him. To make things worse both my co-passengers were engrossed in themselves. I looked out through the window and kept watching the clouds with a hope that i could see his illuminating face .. again i failed. I was upset. 

I blamed my Sai ma for leaving me alone on that flight. We reached Hyderabad around 5.30 pm and some passengers got out of the plane. Only few persons travelling to Vizag remained inside. In the meantime, a guy came to check the boarding passes. I was holding mine in the hand and waiting for my turn. My co-passenger  took his pass out of the back pocket and my eyes widened in wonder.. Sai, his name was printed on the boarding pass. I looked at him.. just to ensure that my Sai ma.. didnt leave me alone but was sitting beside me all the time. 
I was so happy .. i sat calm during another one hour journey. It was again a blissful experience. Sai Baba appears where we call him.. he is always there where his devotees are. om sai ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment