Saturday, October 15, 2011

Biography of Swami Samarth Akkalkot Maharaj
















I was feeling gloomy and depressed last night and as usual asked Sai Baba to help me. As usual he answered my Q . He suggested me to read the Pothi of Swami Samarth Akkalkot Maharaj to get rid of my problems. In Sai Satcharitra also Baba asks many devotees to read this Pothi. At times he dissuaded devotees from visiting Akkalkot, he said '' Akkalkot ke swami yehi toh hain '' .. '' I am HIM ''.... In a chapter, a man goes to Shirdi frustrated by his problems, he decides to commit suicide. Right at that moment Baba decides to help him. A man comes to him and gives him Pothi of Akkalkot Maharaj. He reads it and finds a similiar story as of his own life and he learns lesson that suicide is futile. Then he lives in Shirdi and earns money and lives happily.
Likewise there are many instances of Akkalkot Maharaj in Sai Satcharitra and i felt Baba also wants me to read this Pothi. I searched net and found out his biography and felt like sharing it with readers.
I desire that all the readers should get benefitted by reading this ..... because this is Baba's wish.
I am publishing this biography with good intentions for the well-being of devotees. Hence seek forgiveness from the original source if it feels that this is any kind of infringement of rights.

Gurucharitra

The description of the miraculous works of Sripad Srivallabh and Narsinha Sarswati, the incarnations of Lord Dattatreya, are narrated in the metrically composed book ‘Gurucharitra’ written by Saraswat Gangadhar. This book is considered as spellbound ‘Gurucharitra’. ‘Gurucharitra’ is thoroughly read and recited by the devotees in a prescribed manner. Innumerable devotees have attained wonderful and miraculous experiences by reading ‘Gurucharitra’. Saraswat Gandhar, the descendent of Naganath, the son of Sayamdeo, composed this Book in the year 1440, as per Hindu calendar, and the year 1518 as per English Calendar.

Due to Lord Dattatreya and his incarnations and the recitation of Gurucharitra, innumerable miserable and distressed devotees have been emancipated.



57 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - Baba will always bless u - may your goals reach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the autobiography book of Pothi of Swami Samarth Akkalkot Maharaj in telugu version may i know where it is available

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls send the details if any one know the availability of book Pothi of Swami Samarth Akkalkot Maharaj charitra in telugu version & send the details to my mail id mailsra1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sai baba kirpa karo sab theek ker do aap se kya chupa hai .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do the parayan of Akkalkot Maharaj's pothi. Is it available online in Hindi ??. Please send the link if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want Swami Samarth Akkalkot Maharaj charitra in telugu version & send the details to my mail id deepu.isd257@gmail.com
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, where is the Biography ? Is it in english ?

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hlo sairam pls. send me the biography of Akkalkott Swami in english r in tamil. to dis mail id: saiarunpratyush@gmail.com Thank u saisuseela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls do share biography of akkalkot swami to my email
    draxayani.bk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls do share biography of akkalkot swami to my email
    draxayani.bk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also have the same answer to Sai Baba... what a miracle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Send me too the biography of akkalkot swami...my mail id is cijinikaran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, could you please share the Biography of akkalkot maharj to my email id-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please share link of Sialkot maharaj Ko pothi in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please share the book to my id.. Om sai raam

    ReplyDelete
  16. can you please share the book to my id . om sai ram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please share this book to me... please

    ReplyDelete
  18. My mail ID is sreer181229@gmail.com... please share this book to me

    ReplyDelete
  19. please share the link of the biography

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Sir/Madam, Can you share me the "pothi of Akkalkot Swami" on my email ID: ri_tesh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kindly sir/madam plz share me the akkalkot swami pothi on my email ID; lakshmi0218@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kindly sir/madam plz share me the akkalkot swami pothi on my email ID; lakshmi0218@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. please share me the pothi of shree akkalkot swami plz at sareenpoonam29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. pranams, kindly provide me shree AKKALKOT MAHARAJ POTRI IN TAMIL, LAKSHMIUSHA21@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  29. pranams, kindly provide me shree AKKALKOT MAHARAJ POTRI IN TAMIL, LAKSHMIUSHA21@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  30. pranams, kindly provide me shree AKKALKOT MAHARAJ POTRI IN TAMIL, LAKSHMIUSHA21@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kindly provide me the biography of sri Akkalkot maharaj swamy in English or telugu

    ReplyDelete
  32. Need the biography of sri akkalkot maharaj swamy in english or tamil

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi. Please share the biography to sharethoughts00@gmail.com.

    Thanks,
    Om Sai Ram

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi please share the biography o of akkalkot maharajswamy to my mail manjuecontent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, please share the biography of Akkalkot Maharaj to my mail tamannasinghdeo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello, on sai ram...my dad is hospitalized for covid and when I checked with our Sai today morning, HE suggested me to study Akkalkot Maharaj biography, could you please help by sharing it in english...my mail id - ramyasreeharish18@gmail.com
    Many many thanks. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  37. Shree swami samarth

    Can u share me biography of akkalkot maharaj
    My email I’d is pooja.pradhan2893@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Shree swami samarth

    Can u share me biography of akkalkot maharaj
    My email I’d is pooja.pradhan2893@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Shree swami samarth

    Can u share me biography of akkalkot maharaj
    My email I’d is pooja.pradhan2893@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Can you share me biography of akkalkot maharaj biography pls my email id is Saitweety@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Can you please share the biography of akkalkot maharaj to below mail id

    Sravs.haganu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi can you please share the biography of akkalkot maharaj book. Thanks
    nagapuriswetha1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. https://swamisamarth.com/books/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such an amazing work
    Heart touching task
    spreading swami names and his deeds, swami is very touched by this, when one of the devotee published his charitra in magazine during swami time, when he visited swami, swami said nagada bajao...
    Please email me the Pdf too..
    Thanks a lot (pranam)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pls share book of either English or kannada to suriyakala524@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi , I was also asked to read the pothi.. by baba.. can't find it in ur bolg , plz share link

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi can you please send me the bio of akkalkot Maharaj kiranrajashekar225@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am not able to find the link of the book. Pls share on bajaj.lata@gmail.com. thank you so much 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  49. Plz share the book link with me as well on ruchitashahani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. please send me a copy to

    param.lax@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete